Designed for safe and comfortable transport of your Wiha Tools, the Wiha RedStripe Tech Pac is the perfect tool carry solution for accessing areas that require climbing extension ladders, cage ladders, or walking long distances to service equipment.
The RedStripe Tech Pac features a thermo-formed EVA padded back panel for cushioning the load and a padded load displacing shoulder strap system with multiple adjustments for a secure fit. The RedStripe Tech Pac features Veto Pro’s Patented Center Panel design for keeping the bag rigid and upright and a stable waterproof base that keeps tools dry. The bag has 56 pockets inside and out with plenty of room for hand tools, impact drivers, manifold gauges, hoses, cable wires, and even a tablet.
Designed for use by serious trades pros, the heavy-duty Tech Pac Backpack is the ultimate tool kit when combined with Wiha professional quality tools.
- 56 interior and exterior pockets for a wide variety of tool storage options
- 2 storage bays and 4 storage platforms for efficient and evenly distributed tool storage
- Patented Center Panel design for central stabilization to keep bag vertical
- Adjustable front-flap quick stowage for manifold gauge and hose storage and added capacity
- 7" x 10" zipper pocket for small laptop or tablet storage
- Powder-coated D-Rings (4 large and 5 small) for added versatile function
- Outside mounted stainless-steel clip for quick tape measure access
- Double-stitched heavy-duty plastic coil zippers for secure miscellaneous storage
- Quick-release metal hasp for easy rear bay storage access
- Marine-grade rivets and industrial strength double nylon stitching for heavy-duty durability
- Padded EVA Thermoformed ergonomic back padding for comfortable carry
- Over-molded ergonomic handle grip for secure and comfortable hand-carry
- Internally stored aluminum hook for hanging (load-test fail at 200 lbs.)
- 3mm Injection-molded polypropylene weatherproof base for protection from ground elements
- Tactical All Black Polyester Body Fabric (phthalate-free) & Interior Construction - Gray Pockets For Better Visibility
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon for protection from elements
- Strap load connection for added shoulder strap reinforcement
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for even weight distribution high on the shoulders
Wiha 66980 9 Piece Ball End Color Coded Hex L-Key Set - Metric
Wiha 77891 SoftFinish 11-in-One Multi-Driver
Insulated NE Style Lineman's Pliers with Crimpers, 9.5 in
6 Insulated SoftFinish Screwdrivers
Termo-formed EVA Padding / Polyester Body Fabric, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Wiha Premium Quality Tool Steel
0.5", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Hex L-Key Set - Metric:
1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm
Nut Driver - 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Phillips - #1, #2
Slotted - 1/4", 3/16"
Square - #1, #2
Torx - T20, T25
Insulated NE Lineman's Pliers w/ Crimpers:
Insulated SoftFinish Screwdrivers:
PH - #1, #2
SL - 6.5 mm, 3.5 mm
SQ - #1, #2
Wiha Tools got their start making nuts and bolts in 1939 and have been making and innovating high quality precision German tools ever since. Wiha has honed their toolmaking craft over the decades and is widely recognized for their meticulous workmanship and near perfect fit that their tools achieve on the job. They believe in the quality of their tools so much, they are all backed by the “No Hassle Guarantee” which covers all defects in materials or workmanship. When you’re using a Wiha tool, you know it’s reliable. One of Wiha’s strongest points is their wide selection of tools that are packaged in combo packs, including deals on insulated tools – a great way to get a lot of tools for particular needs in a cheap way. Wiha’s the most popular brand you may never have heard of!