Klein Tools, Inc. warrants that the products set forth below will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for the timeframes listed below (unless otherwise noted on the product packaging). At its option, Klein Tools will repair or replace, or refund the purchase price of, any product which fails to conform with this warranty. This warranty does not apply to damage from alterations, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, or normal wear and tear of the product. This warranty does not apply to batteries.
All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the applicable warranty period listed below. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event shall Klein Tools be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The normal life of the product
- Hand Tools This warranty explicitly does not cover Specialty Hand Tools. See Klein Commercial and Industrial products warranty.
- Tool Pouches, Tool Bags, Tool Belts, Suspenders, Coolers, Soft Storage, Knee Pads This warranty explicitly does not cover climbing tool belts. See Klein Commercial and Industrial products warranty.
- Fish Tapes, Fish Rods, Tape Measures, Levels, Folding Rules This warranty explicitly does NOT cover cut or deliberately damaged tape, rust or corrosion or foreign material, cracked or broken cases, or bent hooks or bent/missing eyelets.
- Flashlights and Illumination This warranty explicitly does not cover products containing rechargeable batteries.
Two years from the date of purchase
- Electrical Test and Measurement Tools This warranty explicitly does not cover High Voltage Test and Measurement Tools. See Klein Commercial and Industrial products warranty.
One year from the date of purchase
- Flashlights and Illumination products containing rechargeable batteries
- Audible Entertainment
Products warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when delivered to the customer
- Consumables (including but not limited to Triple-Taps, Drill Bits, Step Drills, Carbide Hole Cutters, Hole saws and Arbors, Saw Blades and Jab Saws, disposable Razor and Knife Blades, Stripper Cartridges, Gloves, Shoe Covers, Replaceable Cutting Inserts, Wire Marker Books, Bits and Blades, Voice/Data/Video Connectors, Klein Chemicals, Hand Cleaners, and Wire Pulling Lubricants)
This warranty explicitly does not cover Specialty Consumables. See Klein Commercial and Industrial products warranty.
All warranty returns must include a Warranty Return Authorization (WRA) number. To obtain the WRA and service under this warranty, please call Klein Tools Customer Service at 1-800-553-4676 (International call 1-847-821-5500), visit www.kleintools.com/warranty or email firstname.lastname@example.org