- Smart technology – Ready for Industry 4.0
- Includes insert reversible ratchet 6406 Square 20 = 3⁄4″
- Length with/without insert tool: 1217 mm / 1141 mm
- HAZET Smart Technology consisting of SmartTAC app and Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy Interface (product group 7000-2 sTAC – may be subject to national admission restrictions). Easy live data exchange for displaying the bolting process on mobile devices, such as smartphones (Smartwatch) and tablet PCs. USB-C interface for programming torque wrenches with built-in angle gauge and documenting the screwing data via laptop and PC with SmartTAC tool 7910-sTAC.
- All sTAC torque wrenches with built-in angle gauges can also be used autonomously, without SmartTAC app
- Unique ergonomic, user-oriented HAZET design of entire tool for professional use
- The reduction in size and integration of the PCB into the main pipe results in dimensions that allow for the small torque wrench with built-in angle gauge from 1 Nm
- Protection rating IP 40
- Spray-water-proof display and membrane keyboard
- USB-C port to directly charge battery when still in tool
- Including standard replaceable Li ion rechargeable battery, type 14650 / 3.7 Volt, can be charged directly on the tool via USB-C connector
- Including 1 meter USB 3.1 / A-C cable
- Functions: 7000 sTAC
- Large, high-contrast illuminated, easily readable OLED display, dimmable and 180° rotatable
- Indication of the measuring values in 13 mm font size, including a rating of the screw-joint (OK / not OK)
- Display deviation in right and left torque: from ±1% / ±1 digit
- Display deviation in right and left rotation angle: ±1% / ±1°
- Rotation angle range adding: 0 to 999°
- Torque tolerance for OK display (green): adjustable ±1 to 10%
- Rotation angle tolerance for OK display (green): adjustable 1 to 90°
- Choice of torque measuring units: Nm, lbf ft, lbf in or kgf m
- Lets you select or program the effective length for other insert tools from 0 to 250 m
- (requirement for correct torque / rotation angle measurements)
- Four signals alert the user during screwing process: audible signal (buzzer), vibration signal, synchronous numerical display, and a 360° LED display with "traffic light function" that is visible from all around
- Threshold value, pre-warning level: adjustable 50 to 99%
- Adjustable signaling, On/Off audible signal (buzzer) and vibration
- Reset function, restore to factory setting
- Stand-by time: adjustable 1 to 10 min.
- Indication of battery condition and memory
- Memory capacity, including date and time: up to 3000 measurements
- Offers possibility to program flow charts and sets of parameters: 25 and 25
- 2 control functions: programmable torque control for angle tightening and angle control for torque tightening
- Menu locking against unintentional change, four-digit code is personally selected
- Display of the software version with serial numbers, calibration date and service display / usage counter
- Menu languages: German, English, French, Italian, Chinese
- Programming and evaluation software for laptop and PC 7910-sTAC (at additional cost)
- SmartTAC app for Android and Apple iOS end devices for series 7000-2 sTAC (free download)
- The SmartTAC torque wrenches with built-in angle gauge of the 7000-2 sTAC series with Bluetooth interface have valid radio licences in all EU countries as well as in Switzerland, Norway, China, India, South Korea, Mexico and Turkey and may be sold there. Radio licences for South Africa, USA and Canada are currently in preparation.
- Other countries on request.
- For all other countries without radio licences, we offer the SmartTAC torque wrench with built-in angle gauge of the 7000-5 sTAC series without a Bluetooth interface. These can be connected to a laptop and PC via a USB port and to the optional programming and evaluation software. It is not possible to use the SmartTAC app for mobile devices due to the lack of a Bluetooth interface.
Square, solid 20 mm (3/4 inch)
Tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6789-2:2017
Tolerance: 1 %
Effective torque wrench length min.-max. I1 mm: 1085.00 – Nm
Actuating force min.-max. kg: 5.9 – 58.7 kg
Number of teeth: 32 (Opening angle 11.25°)
Hazet Tools are indeed some of the best tools made today, and they have a long tradition of excellence to back them up. Hazet got started in 1868 in Remscheid, Germany making parts for construction, lawnmowers and locks. Hazet has since grown and earned their reputation as the leader in manufacturing automotive tools, pioneering tools specifically made for cars as early as 1913. They further solidified their reputation in automotive tools by developing and making the tool for the iconic Volkswagen Beetles and Porsche 356. Hazet Tools and automotive work are the perfect match!