Halder 3012.261 Simplex Mallet with Soft Blue, Black Rubber Cast Iron Housing and Long Handle
- Further development of Halder’s top seller: The composite rubber insert with “stand-up” (3202.2) ensures back-friendly working and reduces the need to bend over.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of TPE-soft (blue, soft, no marring) / rubber insert with “stand-up” for back-friendly working with less bending over.
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance.
- 70cm in length, the hickory handle can be easily grabbed from a standing position.
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.