Halder 3028.282 Simplex Mallet with Nylon and STAND-UP Black Rubber Inserts Cast Iron Housing and Wood Handle SHORT HANDLE
- Further development of Halder’s top seller: The rubber insert with “stand-up” (3202.280) ensures back-friendly working and reduces the need to bend over.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet D80mm with “stand-up” and the insert combination of rubber composition (black, medium hard, impact cushioning, odourless, low-wear) / nylon (white, hard, very wear-resistant, no chipping even in sub-zero temperatures, oil and grease resistant).
- Extra short handle, end of handle not hitting the ground.
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance.