Halder 3089.040 Simplex Mallet with Nylon and Aluminum Inserts Cast Iron Housing and Wood Handle
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of nylon (white, hard, very wear-resistant, no chipping even in sub-zero temperatures, oil and grease resistant) / soft metal (silver, hard, heat-resistant).
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance.
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
- Available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D80mm and as a sledge hammer (3089.081).