Hazet 1105S-7 Impact Extension, 1" Drive, 180mm
- With borehole for locking pin or safety spring and grove for O-ring
- Surface: phosphatized, oiled
- Drive: Square, hollow 25 mm (1 inch)
- Output: Square, solid 25 mm (1 inch)
- Dimensions / length: 180 mm
Hazet Tools are indeed some of the best tools made today, and they have a long tradition of excellence to back them up. Hazet got started in 1868 in Remscheid, Germany making parts for construction, lawnmowers and locks. Hazet has since grown and earned their reputation as the leader in manufacturing automotive tools, pioneering tools specifically made for cars as early as 1913. They further solidified their reputation in automotive tools by developing and making the tool for the iconic Volkswagen Beetles and Porsche 356. Hazet Tools and automotive work are the perfect match!