FeaturesWhy choose TiN (Titanium Nitride) coating?
- A special coating process for extremely hard TiN coating guarantees high adhesive strength and wear resistance of the coating
- Particularly suitable for continuous load, e. g. for industrial applications in industry and trade
- Higher wear protection guarantees a longer lifetime
- Perfect fitting accuracy due to optimum coating thickness
- Higher torque
- Optimized corrosion protection
For manual operation
Hazet Tools are indeed some of the best tools made today, and they have a long tradition of excellence to back them up. Hazet got started in 1868 in Remscheid, Germany making parts for construction, lawnmowers and locks. Hazet has since grown and earned their reputation as the leader in manufacturing automotive tools, pioneering tools specifically made for cars as early as 1913. They further solidified their reputation in automotive tools by developing and making the tool for the iconic Volkswagen Beetles and Porsche 356. Hazet Tools and automotive work are the perfect match!