Wera 05073342001 840/1 Z Sets SB
- Suitable for hexagonal socket screws
- In a practical 3-piece set
- Ductile and tough for hard materials
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- 1/4" hexagon, suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3
Stainless-steel prevents rust!
Wera’s stainless-steel bits are color-coded for easy identification of
“Be a Tool Rebel” with Wera Tools! What makes using Wera Tools an act of rebellion? Most likely their radically different design aesthetic which often features vivid colors and organic contours incorporated into their tools. But Wera is more than just a pretty face, they make game-changing innovations to tools. A few of their innovations include the Kraftform handle which is ergonomic, following the natural positions of the hand, the Zyklop ratchet which features a swivel head eliminating one of the most frustrating aspects of using a ratchet and many more. Wera tools are well-made, handsomely packaged and designed to take the tool world by storm with tools that look and feel like the way of the future.