Klein Tools 3262 15/16'' Barrel-Type Drift Pin
- Machined from quality alloy steel.
- Tapers are uniform and blend into body diameter.
- Tough, forged steel will properly end-pein in use.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black finish for rust resistance.
Klein Tools is the result of one of those “happy accidents” that turn out to be revolutionary. Klein Tools famously got their start in 1857 when a linesman came to founder Matthias Klein to repair his broken pliers. Klein replaced the broken half and when the old half of the tool broke too, Klein forged a replacement for that, thus making the first Klein Linesman pliers. Since these humble beginnings, Klein Tools has grown and become one of the largest American made toolmakers and they’re a brand used by tradesmen, linesman and electricians all across America.